Welcome!

More information about CAnMove and the research activities within the programme can be found at:

http://canmove.lu.se

tisdag 22 december 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Dear All,


I wish to thank you all for your contributions to CAnMove in 2009. It has been a year full of activities and adventures. New staff and postdocs emplyed, two workshops, the migration course, invited lecturers, a full seminar program, invited speakers and new collaborations. It is with great joy I see how much we have achieved this year, and it is also with great excitement and hope I look forward to the coming year. We will have our first CAnMove conference in Lund, and please note 30 March 2009 for the date. Topic will be technical development and research in our program.


I hope you all take a good rest and enjoy the snow over the Christmas Holiday Season. I look forward to see you again in January 2009!


Best wishes,

Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar